Voscar, The Maine Photographer.
Used By Permission
Call us at 1-877-432-7637 or click here to contact us.
We can provide low cost reliable hosting services for sites from 1 to 100 meg and more. We are currently hosting a site that is in excess of 320 meg, with over 1.3 million hits per month.
We have been in the business since 1995, and we have a long list of sites, currently over 50 domains, that we have designed and are hosting. Let us become the solution to your Internet needs.
|OUR SERVICES AND FEE STRUCTURE
|Basic Informational Web Site (www.mainerec.com/yourbusiness)
- Up to four pages of information with three images per page.
- Includes links on www.mainerec.com and www.allmaine.com on any page that pertains to your business.
- Normal maintenance of web site (i.e. price changes, date changes, minor text changes).
- Additional pages $25.00 each one time fee.
- Does not include design fees.
- Links on www.mainerec.com and www.allmaine.com to your web site on any page that pertains to your business.
|Domain Hosting -$200.00 Annually
- Includes domain name purchase, registration and renewals if you choose.
- Web site statistics reports. - Included
- Mail Processing. - Starting at $35.00 Annually
From 100 to 100,000 items, with searchable indexing, let the Internet be your next electronic catalog. We have developed database integration for over 20 Real Estate companies that allows the Real Estate Agent the ability to maintain an on-line listing of all of their properties, change prices and descriptions, and add photo's to the detailed property description.
- Home Page - you control the content on the home page
- Photo Gallery - you will have the ability to update an online photo gallery of your products and/or services through an online administration area
- Calendar of Events - A professionally designed calendar, easy to use and visitor friendly
- Links page - you control the links on your site
- Guestbook - your guestbook will allow visitors to leave a comment, but you have ultimate control over what is viewed, you turn the guest comments on after reviewing them yourself
- Contact Us form - This will allow you an opportunity to collect data from visitors who are interested in your products/services, but not from those just stopping by... we take security and data integrity very seriously
- Web Site Administration Area - you will have the ability to add to, edit on or delete from any of the pages within your site. You even have the ability to add a page when and if you wish. You have complete control of all web site content.
|Starting at $300.00
- A secure shopping cart
- Ability to maintain your shopping cart anywhere you can access the Internet
- Accept orders directly from your web site
- Optionally maintain an online inventory
- Ability to charge the customer and get credit card payment before the item is shipped
|Call for a quote.
||Call for a quote.
|Web Site Design
or Redesign of Existing Site
|Call for a quote.
Rates and Fees may change without notice. For additional fees that may not be listed here, call us today at (207) 764-4024 or 1-877-432-7637.
A List Of Educational Information -
There are a lot of things to know about the State of Maine, and Aroostook County. Below are some links to information about the largest agricultural crop in Maine, the Maine Potato. Also links about Aroostook County, the largest county east of the Mississippi covering an area larger than Rhode Island and Connecticut together.
Aroostook County, Its Only Natural -
WE HAVE IT ALL!!!! PEACE AND QUIET! of our lakes, streams and of the close-knit communities, nestled within the picturesque St. John Valley. The Valley offers families a peaceful and tranquil lifestyle. EXCITEMENT AND ADVENTURE! Of our unique Acadian culture. There are beautiful museums and historical sites located throughout the valley. For the outdoor enthusiast, canoe down our expeditious St. John River. CHALLENGE AND RESULTS: Hunt for game - big and small. Tucked off by ourselves, we have managed to retain hunting and fishing territories of the highest quality.
Facts About The State -
Facts, Figures and more concerning the State of Maine.
Historical Sites Throughout The County -
A compilation of places, dates, times and other items of interest to see in The County when you come to visit.
Jo-Mary Lake Campground -
Welcome to a unique area of North America - the KI-Jo Mary Multiple Use Management Forest. The private landowners cooperating in this program request that you read the following information. These guidelines are for your safety and will also provide for continued high quality forest resource management and recreational use planning. All rules and regulations are in effect from early May to November.
Katahdin Iron Works - A Maine Historical Site -
Today, the skeletons of a blast furnace and charcoal kiln stand silent, lone remnants of the Katahdin Iron Works. In the past, these structures pulsed with activity as part of Maine's only nineteenth century iron works operation. Here the fires of the blast furnace flames non-stop for as long as a year at a time, glowing against the night sky. Smoke poured from this charcoal kiln and many other s like it. Mule, oxen or horse-drawn wagons rattled by constantly carrying ore, pig iron or wood.
Our Rates -
The Maine Potato - An Agricultural Treat -
In the two cultures where there is so much interesting potato history, the methods of planting potatoes are remarkably similar. In both Ireland, and the Andes, planting is done with what in Ireland is called the "lazy-bed" method. A four foot wide strip of earth is fertilized (manured) and a trench is dug into the sod on either side. After the seed is put on the manured strip, pieces of the sod are laid on top of the seed. With some variations, this method had prevailed in Ireland for hundreds of years, and in the Andes, for thousands of years.
Vacation Package Ideas for Northern Maine -
A compilation of rates, special package deals and more for the snowmobiling enthusiast in Northern Maine